Thank you for submitting your score! Remember, a video link is required for all newly submitted scores. The only exceptions are “legacy” scores from the system.11 forum, these scores will listed on their own “Legacy-Unverified” table.
Before submitting please read THIS PAGE about the rules and philosophy of this board.
Key to Fields:
- Game = The game your score belongs to. If you are playing an Arrange or Revision (like Dodonpachi DaiOuJou Black Label) please make note of that.
- Scoring Category = The scoring category is typically the combination of your ship type + difficulty. Like with Dodonpachi, an example would be A-L (Arcade). How score splitting works can vary from game to game, so in this case just list both your ship type and difficulty level and the moderators can make the splits.
- Player = The player who achieved the score.
- Score = The score achieved. Please list the score with commas.
- Stage = the stages reached or cleared. If you cleared the game please write 1cc. If you cleared a game with 2 loops (like Dodonpachi), please write 2-all. If you cleared the first loop only, then 1-all. Otherwise, list the last stage you reached before dying. You may indicate if you made it to the stage boss with a B at the end of your listing. Such as 1-6B.
- Platform = What you are playing on etc (PS4, Xbox360, Arcade). Emulation would just be listed as Arcade unless there is something weird about the emulator.
- Link = Link to your video. Video is required to submit a score. Video quality needs to be passable enough to see what’s going on. This is what the moderators will review for legitimacy.